Tuesday, August 18, 2015

FOR THE GAMBIA? NAH, SOME WILL THROW SAND IN THE MEAL.


NOW, I know I'm NOT the best grade of #weed in the dispensary but I'm above average.

If you're born into a family of dummies, with parents the ultimate definition of STUPID, you can't undo that relationship because they're your parents. But if YOU signed up for a relationship of any kind with a friend and they're as stupid as it could get, you have a choice to live with the embarrassment. You can always undo a friendship where the other party's stupidity is contagious.

I can kinda tolerate if you play like you're smarter than me. But when your head gets swollen to believe that you're the smartest cookie in the jar, you lose me.

This is one reason Yaya #Jammeh is bad for humanity, including his own kids. He forces the worst out of Gambians at home and abroad. He's made Pata PJ believe that he'd make the best village Chief. I've seen nail cutters turned overnight legal experts, teachers became wrestlers, drug dealers/abusers are now moral police, wife beaters the marriage counselors. Our dislike for a person or thing turned the best among us into bitter, potential killers pointing the pistol at any head just cos we've been possessed by our inadequacies. Insecurities.

IF my aim is to rid the Gambia of repression, I'd not break anyone's GPS if they're set out for the same mission. You'd think it'd be that easy but I guess NOT. We hate leaders as much as we do followers. Nothing hurts me more than getting disappointed by the people I'd respected.

Let's PRAY!

Pata PJ

No comments:

Post a Comment