Saturday, January 17, 2015

MY THOUGHTS TO BE BLOGGED AWAY

PEACE TO THE PLANET.

To God, Humanity, Country and Self, the journey is for. With more than enough going on with us and around the world, we all have opinions. Often times, we have to have someone to give them our take on things either to influence them (their opinions) or just to be heard. Some take the pen, keyboard or mic, others sit in front of the mirror to talk to self. I choose to share mine with you all to know how and where I stand on issues.

Most of what's going to be here would be MY OPINION. Not much would be 'official', 'factual', 'professional' opinions like an accountant would do at the end of financial year or an Attorney would argue in a court of law. Pata is only a social commentator and this is my therapeutic cave. With every chance of political incorrectness, I promise to be responsible and respectable as much as I can.

Salaam and welcome aboard!

PJ

No comments:

Post a Comment